Friday, August 8, 2014

The Book of Treasures: Word Game Worth Playing

http://www.games.com/play/aol-inc/the-book-of-treasures



Jessica West is a librarian at an ancient library that is rumored to house a lost Egyptian manuscript. One day she finds a secret room and discovers 35 envelopes, each containing six letters. Her curiosity piqued, Jessica is on a mission to discover the secret of where the hidden manuscript resides.

If you enjoy word games like Chicktionary but are ready for a word game and wraps a compelling mystery around challenging gameplay, The Book of Treasures will delight you.

Three ways to play:
* Quest Mode - Find all the pieces of the lost manuscript.
* Endless Mode - Complete as many levels as you can and go for the high score.
* Timeless Mode - Play with no time limit.

Free with ads

5 comments:

  1. I've been playing this game for years and I never get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can you find this game to play. I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Game was taken down sometime after 2016. I'm a developer and so I'm tracking down all information I can to try and resurrect this game and get it rehosted online. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

      Delete
  3. I want this game 😭😭😭😭😭 Please bring back this game 😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete